Komodo is a big lizard which only found in Komodo Island, Rinca, Flores, Gili Motang, and Gili Dasami at Province East Nusa Tenggara, Indonesia. Local people called Komodo as Ora.
Now We can visit Komodo Island in Indonesia to see the famous pre historic lizard.
Here are tips to visit Komodo Island safely
- Experience Tour Guide (Local Ranger) is mandatory. They are expert to treat Komodo along with the tourist.
- Never walk alone around the Island.
- Always follow the Ranger.
- Never make a sudden movement which will attract the Komodo.
- If the Komodo run after you, please run to the nearest house. Many house around the Island is build higher with ladder so the Komodo can not get into the house.
- Always be careful and put a high alert around the island.
- Don’t be noise.
- Don’t wear red dress.
Leave a Reply